The sweet honey par excellence, with the taste of honey candies and white flowers.
This liquid honey, with its texture and floral aromas, will go perfectly with your drinks and desserts.
Acacia honey is particularly appreciated by children and babies.
This jar contains:
400g of Acacia honey harvested in Piedmont (Italy) by the GANDIN family with their transhumant hives
Our engagements :
- unheated and non-ultrafiltered honey
- potted fresh after harvest
- immediate preparation of your order with labeling and hand packaging
- premium shipping box protecting the pots from temperature variations and transport-related shocks
Our values :
- eco-responsible and sustainable beekeeping
- fully reusable or recyclable shipping jars and boxes
- no machinery, potting done manually with a spoon to preserve all the aromas
- Spruce wood hives from sustainably managed French forests (Lozère and Occitanie)
- Elixir Miel yellow overwrap bag protecting against rain, humidity and theft made without ink from recycled material, and of course recyclable
Conditions of storage and use of the product:
It is recommended to keep the jar honey closed in a dry place, away from light and at a temperature between +15°C and +25°C.
● At a lower temperature: the honey can crystallize. Heating it gently in a bain-marie restores its initial viscosity.
● At a higher temperature: two phases can form (liquid and crystalline), a natural process in honey linked to the inversion of sucrose. Mixing it with a spoon allows it to regain its initial appearance and consume all the constituents.
Under these conditions, the honey retains its freshness during the 2 years following its potting.
By referring to the date of minimum durability (DDM) affixed to each pot, you will know the period of two years during which the honey can be tasted optimally.